Rifle Auto Caliber .30 Browning M1918A2
BAR Ordnance Manual
Know your Rifle!
This vintage armorer's manual shows the dismantling and repair procedures of the venerable Browning Automatic Rifle M1918A2, caliber .30-06 Springfield. Coverage includes,
but is not limited to:
- Disassembling the magazine.
- Disassembling the butt plate
- Removing and installing the barrel.
- Dismantling the bolt assembly
- Checking the bolt assembly for goodness of fit
- Removal and dismantling Rear sights
- Removal of the front bipod
- Dismantling and removing the stock rest
- Removal and dismantling the butt stock
- Removal and dismantling of the trigger guard group including the recoil guide and spring
- Removal and disassembly of the bolt group
- Method for assembly the barrel to the receiver
It includes drawings and instruction for the various special tools needed for repairing BARs at depot level.
Printed in large format (8½ X 11 inches). Profusely illustrated, a suite of phantom drawings show all of the venerable BAR's parts and how they fit together.
Middle Coast Military Rifle Series
Trade Paperback: 46 pages
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 6.1 ounces