Make Money Selling
Freelance Magazine Articles!
Find Out How to Become a Freelance Writer
1. If you can hold an intelligent conversation, on any topic, you can already write well enough to get published. By all means, keep polishing your writing technique, but start making money now!
2. Because magazines and newspapers have a voracious appetite for articles. You can write about things you already know about and get paid.
3. Because in about 90 days you could be cashing your first check for a magazine article you've written. But don't buy the report today and in 90 days where will you be?
4. Because when the magazine comes out with your article and your by line you have bragging rights.
5. Because what you'll learn will help you bypass years worth of struggling and jump start your career.
6. And because I have exactly the right information for your level of expertise.
What You'll Learn About the Freelance Writing Business
- Tips for selling magazine and newspaper articles by phone and query letter.
- What editors want. (Tip: Write what they want to buy.)
- What drives editors absolutely nuts. (Tip: Don't do these things.)
- How much to charge per word. (Tip: Don't charge too little.)
- Why it's sometimes wiser to focus on the price per article, rather than per word.
- Strategies on how to maximize how much you earn per month.
- How long does it takes for a publisher to cut a check?
- How to travel the world and have a corporation or tourism board pick up the tab.
- Markets for your writing that you may not have thought of.
- Writer's conferences' dirty little secret.
- What you absolutely must know about copyright law and selling rights.
- How to jump start your career with self-talk.
- Magazines you can sell to that you never knew existed.