Presenting the Johnson Method of Musketry Coaching
by LTC Stephen Johnson
On the pages of this profusely illustrated book, shooters will learn:
- How to sight-in a rifle.
- Find out the meaning of bullet patterns in the target.
- Learn the value of shooting a .22 target rifle.
- How to identify and give up bad shooting habits.
- All about sight pictures.
- How to shoot with both eyes open.How to shoot with both eyes open.
- How to achieve trigger control.How to achieve trigger control.
- The correct use of a sandbag.
About the Author
Stephen Johnson was an internationally acclaimed shooter who earned the title of Premier Marksman. His coaching techniques have been used for many years by the Canadian Armed Forces.
Musketry: The technique of bringing fire from a rifle to bear on specified target.
Military Rifle Series
- Trade Paperback: 234 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN 978-0-934523-91-2
- Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches
- Profusely Illustrated