• Chicago dogs: Yellow mustard, dark green relish, chopped raw onions,
tomato slices, celery salt and a poppy seed bun.
• Kansas City dogs: Sauerkraut and melted Swiss cheese served on a sesame
• New York City dogs: Steamed onions and pale yellow mustard sauce.
• Coney Island dogs: Topped with a spicy meat mixture.
• Southern slaw dogs: Served with coleslaw on top.
• Corn dogs: Stuck with a stick, dipped in corn bread batter, and then
deep-fried. Carnie dogs.
• Tex-Mex dogs: Toppings include salsa, Monterey Jack cheese, and chopped
• Pigs in a Blanket: Wrapped in pastry and baked in the oven.